At Studio252, we believe that when you take the time to get to know someone – really understand what makes that person unique – you actually start to discover what makes you unique, too! And as a child begins to understand just how unique we all are, he starts down a path of discovering his own niche or significance in the world. Here are just a few ways you can help your child learn more about the people around him and even discover his own uniqueness in the process!
- Make a unique Peanut Butter & Cheese sandwich for lunch
- Look in a mirror with your child and write down all the differences you see
- Help your child construct a list of things he wants to do in his life
- Share unique tricks or talents with your family
- Go on a scavenger hunt to find even more unique things God made
Studio252.tv and CueBox is designed to help you as the parent connect with your child in a fun way to discuss virtues, like Uniqueness, that will ultimately play a significant part in your child growing into the person God made him to be. So visit studio252.tv and check out all the fun we have planned for your family this month!
**We do not necessarily endorse all you will find on these websites - but you may find some of it useful.